Kristin Hieshetter, DC
- Holds Board Certification in Nutrition and is a Doctor of Chiropractic, metabolic biochemist, a low-level laser specialist, and a published research scholar in Mammalian Physiology.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Bachelors of Science degree and Summa Cum Laude with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree, and received the Vogt Leadership Scholarship and the Extern Recognition Award.
- Was voted Employer of the Year by the Newberry Michigan Chamber of Commerce.
Kristin Hieshetter is a Doctor of Chiropractic certified in Nutrition, a metabolic biochemist and low-level laser specialist. Dr. Hieshetter received her B.S from Central Michigan University, graduating Magna Cum Laude, and her D.C from Palmer College of Chiropractic, graduating Summa Cum Laude. While at Palmer, she became a member and recipient of the Vogt Leadership Society and Scholarship, respectively, and received the Extern Recognition Award from Palmer College Clinics. She is a published research scholar in Mammalian Physiology, and her core expertise is in maximizing neurological function using chiropractic mediated facilitation, anti-inflammatory protocols, and Erchonia lasers. She was recognized by the Newberry, MI Chamber of Commerce as Employer of the Year, and most importantly, she is the mother of two daughters.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Published research scholar in Mammalian Physiology
- Certified in Nutrition
- Metabolic Biochemist
- Low-level Laser specialist
- BS (Magna Cum Laude) - Central Michigan University
- DC (Summa Cum Laude) - Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Vogt Leadership Scholarship
- Extern Recognition Award - Palmer College Clinics
- Employer of the Year - Newberry Michigan Chamber of Commerce