Steven P. Petrosino, PhD
- Currently working on second PhD (Public Health), maintaining a 4.0 GPA; his first PhD (Nutrition) was received with Summa Cum Laude distinction; and he maintained a 4.0 GPA during his course in the U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College.
- Has accrued over 600 Continuing Medical Education credits via more than 350 Professional Medical Education Seminars.
- Spent 29 years in the U.S. Marine Corps retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel (10 years Active followed by 19 years Reserve).
- Pharma experience (1986-2022)
- Biologics experience (2000-2022)
- Experience as an MSL in Biotech Immunology (Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Benlysta, Orencia) and Clinical Scientist (2000-2022)
- Experience in the rheumatology space (attended: ACR 1995-present; EULAR 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2015; EuroLupus 2012)
- Medical writing, editing and publishing experience
- Life cycle management experience with oncology products for both hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
- Life cycle management experience with rheumatology, dermatology, hematology, and gastroenterology biologic products for RA, PsO, PsA, CD, and UC.
- Management designate associate (Aventis)
- U.S. Marine Corps, retiring as Lt. Col. (1975-2004: 10 years Active Duty followed by 19 years Reserve;)
- Experience developing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships in rheumatology, cardiology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, oncology, hematology, urology, and dermatology in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Upstate New York, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, West Virginia, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, Kentucky, and eastern Canada. (1986-present)
- 26 Years Experience developing Thought Leader (TL) relationships in rheumatology, including long-term rheumatology and nephrology TL relationships at the University of Michigan, Henry Ford, University of Rochester, UPMC, University of Cincinnati, Ohio State University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Kentucky, Indiana University, and the Cleveland Clinic.
- 4 years Oncology Experience (Aventis, Centocor, and Incyte)
- Academic Advisor and Instructor of Nutrition - Department of Nutrition, LaSalle University, Mandeville (July 1995-October 1995).
- Assistant Professor of Nutrition (External) - Department of Nutrition, LaSalle University (October 1995-March 1997).
- Chairman and Scientific Editor - Scientific Poster Presentation Committee, American Heart Association Cardiovascular Symposium: “The Next Millennium in Cardiac Care,” Columbus, OH, (April 1997).
- Research Associate - Institute of Stress Medicine, Robert S. Eliot, MD (April 1997-December 2000).
- Charter Council Member - American Heart Association Council on Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Metabolism (May 2000 - Present).
- BS in Biological Science - The Pennsylvania State University
- BA in Creative Writing - The Pennsylvania State University
- Course study: Master of Arts in American Studies - The Pennsylvania State University
- PhD in Nutrition - LaSalle University
- Summa Cum Laude
- External Course - U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College
- 4.0 GPA
- Diploma - National Defense University (USMC)
- Post-doctoral Study in Immunobiology (external course) - University of Pennsylvania
- (Degree in progress) PhD in Public Health - Walden University
- Currently maintaining a 4.0 GPA
- Good Clinical Practices, Pharmaceutical Education and Research Institute, the Pennsylvania State University Malvern, PA (7/2000);
- St. Anthony's Cardiovascular Coding Workshop, (June 1992);
- Reimbursement Strategies for Cardiovascular Specialists Training Workshop, (June, 1993).
- Federation Of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS) Advanced Immunology and Immunobiology Course (Phoenix, AZ) February-March 2008;
- Oncology and GVHD Clinical Preceptorship MD Anderson, Houston, TX. Dan Couriel, MD. (19-23 June, 2001);
- Gastroenterology Clinical Preceptorship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Philadelphia, PA. Gary Lichtenstein, MD. (July 21-23, 2000);
- Good Clinical Practices (FDA Compliance Issues), Pharmaceutical Education and Research Institute, Penn State University Malvern, PA (7/2000);
- Rheumatology Clinical Preceptorship, Seth Kantor, M.D., Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH (June, 1998);
- Chemoprevention and Natural Products Research. Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH, (Hari Sharma, MD, preceptor, 1997);
- Clinical Oncology Preceptorship, Roswell Park Medical Center, Buffalo, NY, 1977 (Preceptor: Edwin Mirand, Ph.D., D.Sc.);
- Oncology and Urology Clinical Clerkship, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver Colorado (Preceptor: E.D. Crawford, MD, 1996);
- Cardiovascular Clinical Clerkship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (Preceptor, Aileen M. Grimm, PharmD, 1992);
- Interventional Cardiovascular Clinical Preceptorship, Ohio State University College of Medicine, (Preceptor: Albert Kolibash, MD, FACC, 1993);
- Cardiovascular Clinical Preceptorship, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH (Preceptor: Stephen J Yakubov, MD, FACC, 1993);
- Cardiovascular Clinical Preceptorship, Mount Carmel Hospital, Columbus, OH (Preceptor: Anthony Arn MD, FACC, 1993).
Professional societies and affiliations
- Founding Member
- Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies, FOCIS (2006 to present);
- Board of Directors
- American Heart Association (AHA, 1989-1999);
- Arthritis Foundation of Central Ohio (1998-present);
- American Heart Association Council, Epidemiology & Prevention;
- Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals, ARHP, (2011-present);
- American Heart Association Charter Council on Nutrition, Physical Activity & Metabolism;
- Nutritional Health Alliance;
- American Society For Clinical Nutrition (ASCN);
- American Preventive Medical Association (APMA);
- American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM);
- Central Ohio Society for Clinical Oncology (COSCO);
- Foundation for Innovation in Medicine;
- American Nutritional Medical Association;
- Nutritionists' Institute of America;
- Mensa of America;
- Marine Corps Reserve Officers' Association;
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (Life Member);
- American Legion;
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA).
Additional Special Training / Education / Independent Study
- Attended over 350 Professional Medical Education Seminars, accruing more than 600 Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits–Categories 1, 1A, and 2D–accredited by:
- various local hospitals (1987-’97),
- the National Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (1991, 1993, 1994),
- the American College of Cardiology (1991, 1992, 1995),
- the American College of Rheumatology (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012),
- EULAR (2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012),
- EuroLupus (2011),
- and the American Heart Association National Cognitive and Skills Examination: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiac Care, (1972, 1986, 1991);
- Other Civilian:
- CommCore Consulting Group, Delivering Effective Presentations (Seminar). July 19, 2006;
- CommCore Consulting Group, Effective Meeting Facilitation Seminar. July 20, 2006;
- Scientific Writing Seminar, Richard Pinsky Associates, St. Louis, MO February 13-15, 2002;
- Negotiation Skills Seminar, Phoenix, AZ, January 7-11, 2002;
- Advanced PowerPoint seminar, Columbus, OH January 15-16, 2002;
- Aventis Management Training Seminar, Kansas City, MO (6/1998);
- Training and Information Management Seminar, (7/95);
- Getting to Yes Negotiation Skills Seminar, (4/95);
- Franklin Time Management Seminar, (9/94);
- Effective Sales Skills Seminar, (7/94);
- The Pace Group Effective Listening and Communication Skills Seminar, (4/94);
- Steven Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Seminar, (1992);
- Interpersonal Management Skills Course, Stamford, CT (1991);
- FAA Commercial Pilot License, (1986);
- Computer Simulation Instructor School, Grafenwoehr, Germany (1994);
- Attack Helicopter Commander and Instructor, (1983);
- Naval Aviation Engineering, (1980);
- Naval Flight School, (1979-1980);
- Completed over 900 fixed wing and rotary wing flight hours.
- Current commercial Helicopter Pilot License.
- Strike-Flight Air Medal (4 awards);
- Navy Commendation Medal;
- Navy Achievement Medal (with Gold Star in lieu of second award);
- Combat Action Ribbon;
- Navy Unit Commendation Ribbon (2 awards);
- Marine Unit Commendation Ribbon (2 awards);
- Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal (with “M” device);
- Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal (2 awards);
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal;
- National Defense Medal;
- Humanitarian Services Medal (2 awards);
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal;
- Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (with two stars in lieu of additional awards);
- Arctic Service Ribbon;
- Navy and Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon;
- Marine Recruiting Ribbon;
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal;
- Commendation from the Commandant of the Marine Corps;
- Four Commanding Generals' Certificates of Commendation;
- Fleet Commander Letter of Commendation;
- Six Commanding Officers' Letters of Appreciation;
- Rifle Expert Award (six awards);
- Pistol Expert Award (five awards);
- Naval Flight School Academic Salutatorian.
- Citation of Merit by the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, 1973;
- Guinness World Record, (Human Achievements), 1977;
- Outstanding Young Men of America, 1986;
- American Poetry Anthology National Writers’ Award, 1986;
- Who's Who in Executives and Professionals (2005-2006);
- the Princeton Global Network Registry of Health Professionals (2012-2013);
- Numerous Business and Sales Awards including:
- Salesman of the Year (Aventis, Inc.)
- Junior Salesman of the Year (Aventis, Inc.)
- Top Sales Recruiter in the International Network (1999, Immunotec, Inc.)
- 4 President’s Club Sales Awards (Aventis, Inc)
- Awarded a First-degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do Karate (World Martial Arts Association, 1997).
Community Volunteer Activities
- Arthritis Foundation (Columbus, Ohio Chapter) fundraiser and volunteer committee member, (1996 to present);
- American Heart Association fundraising telethon volunteer: (1990-1995);
- American Heart Association fundraising committee chairman, (1993-1999);
- American Heart Association Chairman, Underwriting, (1993-1999);
- American Heart Association Development Committee Board Member (1994), and Chairman, (1995);
- American Heart Association Volunteer Resources Committee member (1995-2004);
- American Heart Association Healthcare Site Committee member (1995-2000);
- American Heart Association Metropolitan Inner City Screening Initiative for Cardiovascular Disease (1995-1999);
- American Heart Association Executive Board of Trustees (1995-2000);
- Speaker’s Bureau, American Heart Association (1997-2000);
- Volunteer, American Red Cross BP Links Coalition (1993-1997);
- Volunteer, the inner-city African American Hypertension Screening Initiative (1993-1995, 1997);
- Candidate for City Council, Columbus OH (1991);
- Volunteer voting registrar, Columbus, OH (1989-1995).
Meet Our Science & Medical Advisory Board
Our Medical Advisory Board is not compensated for their service. They serve, voluntarily, because they believe in our breakthrough technology and use our products with their clients.
Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant that impacts nearly every function in your body. It detoxifies your body's cells and it also recycles itself to increase the effectiveness of other antioxidants (Vitamins C, D, etc). Glutathione is one of the most studied molecules in the world.
The molecules in many supplements are too large to be absorbed by the cell, so they get excreted from the body without being used effectively. Our water-enveloped, nanosized ingredients are small enough to be fully absorbed into the human cell.