The Honourable Zanetor Agyeman-Rawlings, MD
- Doctor of Medicine - The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Master’s degree in Conflict, Peace and Security - The Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping and Training Centre (KAIPTC).
- Honorable Member of Parliament (second-term) - Klottey-Korle Constituency, Ghana.
- Parliament of the Klottey-Korle Constituency, Ghana - (second term)
- The Parliamentary Select Committee on Defense and Interior - (Deputy rank)
- Parliament of Ghana Business Committee
- Climate Parliament of Ghana
- African Parliamentary Union
- COVID-19 Technical Team - The National Democratic Congress, Ghana
- Doctor of Medicine - The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Master’s degree in Conflict, Peace and Security - The Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping and Training Centre (KAIPTC)
- Conflict and Crisis Management - Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College (GAFCSC)
- Defense Management - Cranfield University and GAFCSC
- Women, Peace and Security - London School of Economics and KAIPTC
- International Leadership Programme - UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Strategic Leadership Programme - Cranfield University / KAIPTC
- Political Advisor in Peace Support Operations in Africa - KAIPTC
Mother of three daughters
Meet Our Science & Medical Advisory Board
Our Medical Advisory Board is not compensated for their service. They serve, voluntarily, because they believe in our breakthrough technology and use our products with their clients.
Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant that impacts nearly every function in your body. It detoxifies your body's cells and it also recycles itself to increase the effectiveness of other antioxidants (Vitamins C, D, etc). Glutathione is one of the most studied molecules in the world.
The molecules in many supplements are too large to be absorbed by the cell, so they get excreted from the body without being used effectively. Our water-enveloped, nanosized ingredients are small enough to be fully absorbed into the human cell.